1) In what town was Oliver Cromwell born?
2) When did Cromwell first sit in Parliament?
3) Cromwell's first military command in 1642 was as..
4) The New Model Army was created out of three Parliamentary field armies. When?
5) Cromwell's last fighting command was at the battle of Worcester. When was the battle?
6) When did Cromwell dissolve the Rump Parliament?
7) What was Cromwell's title as head of state in 1653?
8) Cromwell died on 3 September 1658. Which of his two greatest military victories were also fought on that day?
9) Who was Cromwell's son-in-law who died in 1651?
This test has been created using the CASTLE Toolkit