1) Complete the title of the Levellers' proposal for a new constitution: An Agreement...'
2) John Lilburne, leader of the Levellers, was sometimes known as:
3) The leader of the Diggers was:
4) Where did the Leveller-inspired mutiny in the New Model Army take place in 1649?
5) The first Digger community was set up on..
6) Complete this title of the following Leveller Tract: 'England's New Chains..'
7) The Levellers proposed giving the vote to all adults over the age of 21, other than servants and paupers. Where was this clause debated with the leaders of the New Model Army?
8) The Diggers were sometimes also know as..
9) John Lilburne was imprisoned by Charles I for distributing seditious pamphlets. Who persuaded the Long Parliament to release him in 1640?
10) How many political pamphlets did John Lilburne write?
11) Both Lilburne and Winstanley, towards the end of their lives, became members of a new radical religious sect. Which one?
This test has been created using the CASTLE Toolkit