- The Integrated Modelling Environment
- Knowledge Management
- Techniques for recording & retrieving Design Rationale
- Multi-Criteria Decision Techniques, i.e.:
generic optimisation techniques
- Multi-Attribute Decision Methods (MADM)
and Genetic Algorithms
- Modelling & Simulation
- Object Oriented Modelling, including:
the unified Modelling Language (UML),
- Model Driven Architecture (MDA), and
- Executable UML (exUML).
- All aspects of programming, i.e. Java, Pascal, C++ etc, specifically to do with cross-platform applications, i.e. Windows, Unix, Linux etc..